Washington Estate Administration Attorney
At the law office of Marine View Law & Escrow, we provide counsel to individuals throughout King County who have questions or concerns about administering the estate of a loved one. We are dedicated to providing every client with a high level of personal service and attention. When you retain our firm to assist you, our attorneys will explain the probate process, and provide the personal representative with the guidance necessary to execute his or her responsibilities to the estate.
Our Probate Administration Practice
We work with executors, administrators and personal representatives, to complete all of the duties required by the probate court to settle the estate. Below is a list of just a few of the matters that our firm can manage for our clients.
- Preparing and filing an inventory of the assets of the estate
- Obtaining a valuation on any property in the estate, if necessary
- Locating and notifying all parties with a potential interest in the estate, including creditors
- Paying all final debts and taxes of the estate
- Overseeing the orderly distribution of estate assets according to the terms of the Will
We will prepare all the necessary documents to complete the process, and will attend all hearings in superior court to initiate probate, or to effectively administer the estate and to respond to any third party claims that may arise during the probate process. We understand that questions can arise at any time. We encourage our clients to contact us to better understand their rights or options.
Contact Marine View Law & Escrow, P.L.L.C.
We provide a confidential consultation to all new clients. To arrange a meeting with one of our experienced probate attorneys, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 206-701-6564 or 877-449-4819.