King County Bankruptcy Law Attorneys
If you are dealing with a difficult real estate, business, estate or probate issue — or if you are considering filing for bankruptcy, to give your family the "fresh start" you deserve — you could benefit from the assistance of our skilled, experienced and versatile lawyers.
You should speak with the Marine View Law & Escrow, P.L.L.C., law firm in Des Moines, Washington. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to formulating practical, lasting solutions to your unique legal problems.
At Marine View Law & Escrow, we provide affordable legal counsel to individuals, families and businesses across the Puget Sound area. When you hire us to handle your legal problems, we take responsibility for all matters. We make you aware of every detail you need to consider, including your rights and options, so you can make sound decisions about your future.
Contact us to arrange your initial consultation. We offer evening appointments and maximum availability to our expertise throughout the legal process, so that any sudden question or concern you have can be promptly addressed. We serve clients in greater Seattle, King County and the Puget Sound area.
Marine View Law & Escrow, P.L.L.C. — Practice Areas
- Real estate law — including residential and commercial closings, landlord-tenant law, purchase agreements, short sales, real estate escrow and boundary line disputes
- Bankruptcy — Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 federal protections that prevent foreclosure on your home, motor vehicle repossession, wage garnishment and creditor harassment
- Business law — full-service representation for the formation of your new company and the preparation of business contracts, as well as counsel for your established business operation
- Estate planning — useful instruments such as wills, trusts and powers of attorney, as well as relationship agreements
- Probate administration — we will assist and advise you regarding the legal implications involved, and we will execute the correct probate procedure and distribution to beneficiaries of an estate, according to the laws of the state of Washington whether or not a Will exists
Contact Marine View Law & Escrow, P.L.L.C. Secure an initial consultation with one of our experienced Seattle real estate lawyers by calling today — 206-701-6564 or 877-449-4819. We will promptly respond to your email message.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.