Our Attorneys Can Negotiate Your Short Sale Transaction
- We offer consultations in which we review all of the options that may be available, to ensure that a short sale is the proper choice for you.
- If you are considering bankruptcy, we can discuss that option with you and offer bankruptcy consultations at no charge.
- As a part of our services, our attorneys will attempt to settle your debt, or arrange payments with your second lien holder. If this is done at the time of the short sale, there is no additional charge for this service.
- Our goal is to provide personalized service to each and every client and to process your short sale in a timely manner.
- We communicate frequently with our clients and their agents. We make contact whenever we have any new information, so you may hear from us at any time, and also provide weekly progress updates.
- We have a skilled short sale team, who process the short sale and work diligently to get your short sale approved.
- All of your short sale negotiations are personally handled by an attorney, who has the skills and expertise to achieve the best possible result.
- Our firm has considerable experience closing short sales and can effectively close your short sale transaction. For more information, see our escrow services page.
- You have the freedom to select any title company of your choosing.
Our attorneys are always here to answer your questions.
Contact Marine View Law & Escrow, P.L.L.C.
We provide a confidential consultation to all new clients. To arrange a meeting with one of our experienced real estate law attorneys, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 206-701-6564 or 877-449-4819.