King County Real Estate Law Attorney
The law firm of Marine View Law & Escrow, P.L.L.C., emphasizes real estate, bankruptcy, business and estate planning.
At Marine View Law & Escrow our experienced lawyers provide legal advice and counsel to individuals and business owners. Our attorneys are ready to meet with you to learn about your legal issues and will determine the best course of action in your case.
To schedule an appointment, message by email or call us at 206-701-6564 or 877-449-4819.
We serve clients in Seattle, King County and the greater Puget Sound area of Washington with quality legal representation. Our attorneys and staff are dedicated and committed to delivering the highest level of service to all of our clients without fail, every time we take a case.
Marine View Law & Escrow, P.L.L.C. — The Law Firm That Delivers. We Design Effective Solutions For Your Legal Problems
We bring quality, comprehensive legal representation to individuals and business owners and can advise you about important legal issues in the following practice areas :
- Bankruptcy, both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
- Foreclosure alternatives, including short sales, mediation, and negotiation of mortgage loan modifications directly with your lender.
- Real estate, from the purchase or sale of residential or commercial property to leasing issues, boundary disputes, or evictions.
- Short sales, which our firm negotiates on a daily basis, including negotiation of full deficiency waivers on any remaining mortgage balance.
- Estate planning and probate administration, including the preparation of Wills, Trusts, and related estate and probate documents.
- Debt settlement for various obligations from consumer debt to mortgage loans and judgments.
- Business transactions, including purchase agreements, partnership agreements, contracts and business formation documents.
To speak with an experienced Seattle bankruptcy lawyer who truly cares about your future, call Marine View Law & Escrow at 206-701-6564 or 877-449-4819, or send an email message.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.