Law Firm Serving Western Washington
We represent clients in legal matters that include:
- Real estate: Our firm represents clients in the purchase and sale of real estate, including homes for sale by the owner. There are numerous contractual and liability issues that arise in any real estate transaction. With more than 20 years of legal experience, we know how to protect your interests throughout the process.
- Mortgage Assistance: If you are facing possible foreclosure or calls from debt collectors, we can help you through the process of a loan modification, short sale, or negotiate another legal solution to assist you. You do have options.
- Estate planning: We work with clients to create comprehensive estate plans to transfer wealth and address any medical, financial and personal issues that could arise throughout their lifetime.
- Probate: We can initiate probate on your behalf, and advise you regarding the duties and responsibilities of a personal representative.
- Business Transactions: We regularly prepare and review contracts and other legal documents for our clients, these are often done on a flat fee basis so you know what to expect.
- Legal Documents: Do you need a document prepared on short notice, perhaps for a real estate transaction or estate plan? Let us know and we will work with you to get this done for you as soon as possible.
Contact Marine View Law
Whatever legal issue you are facing, please take the time to contact us. Chances are we can help you and our initial consultations are offered at absolutely no charge. Please call our firm at 206-792-5549 or send us an email.