An Accessible And Attentive Approach To Transactional Law
At Marine View Law, our lead attorney, Renee Roman, is also a licensed real estate broker who has over 30 years of experience handling real estate legal matters, business transactional law, estate planning and probate matters. From our office in Des Moines, our legal team takes pride in offering efficient service and timely responses to clients in the Puget Sound and western Washington area.
You can learn more about attorney Roman’s background and credentials by clicking here.
Experience You Can Trust For A Wide Range Of Legal Services
Led by our lead attorney, Renee Roman, we offer legal services to clients in the following areas:
- Real estate: Our firm represents clients in the purchase and sale of real estate, including homes for sale by the owner. There are numerous contractual and liability issues that arise in any real estate transaction. With more than 30 years of legal experience, attorney Roman knows how to protect your interests throughout the process.
- Mortgage assistance: If you are facing possible foreclosure or calls from debt collectors, we can help you through the process of a short sale or negotiate another legal solution to assist you. You do have options.
- Estate planning: We work with clients to create comprehensive estate plans to transfer wealth and address any medical, financial and personal issues that could arise throughout their lifetimes.
- Probate: We can initiate probate on your behalf and advise you regarding the duties and responsibilities of a personal representative.
- Business transactions: We regularly prepare and review contracts and other legal documents for our business clients. These are often completed on a flat-fee basis, so you will know what to expect.
- Legal documents: Do you need a document prepared on short notice, perhaps for a real estate transaction or estate plan? Let us know, and we will work with you to get this done as soon as possible.
With decades of experience, attorney Roman has an extensive depth of knowledge and understanding in real estate and business transactional law that allows her to offer comprehensive and thorough representation to every one of her clients. You can trust her to protect and preserve your legal interests in a timely and efficient manner. She is attentive to her clients’ needs and works closely with them to help them achieve their legal goals.
Call Today For Your Free 15 minute Consultation
Whatever your real estate, business transaction or estate planning needs may be, let our lawyer help you. Call Marine View Law today at 206-792-5549 or email us using our online form to schedule your free 15 minute initial consultation. Let attorney Roman review your case so that she can tell you how she can help you specifically with your legal matter.