The Benefits Of An Attorney Negotiating Your Short Sale
- We offer consultations in which we review all of the options that may be available, to ensure that a short sale is the best choice for you.
- If you are considering bankruptcy, we can discuss that option with you.
- As a part of our short sale services, our attorneys will attempt to settle your mortgage debt in full, or arrange payments with your second lien holder. If this is done at the time of the short sale, there is no additional charge for this service.
- Our goal is to provide personalized service to each and every client and to process your short sale as quickly as possible.
- We communicate frequently with our clients We make contact whenever we have any new information, and also provide weekly progress updates.
- We have a skilled team, who process the short sale and work diligently to get your short sale approved.
- All of your short sale negotiations are personally handled by an experienced short sale attorney, who has the skills and expertise to achieve the best possible result.
- Throughout the process, we are always here to answer your questions.
Contact Marine View Law
We provide a confidential consultation to all new clients. To set up your free 15 minute consultation with one of our experienced real estate law attorneys, contact us by email or call our office at 206-792-5549.